Tuesday 12 March 2013

Portrait of a Tuesday

Woke up at 6:40 to the sound of Farai tripping over the scales.
Fell asleep again and woke up at 8:30.
Got up and revelled in triple morning free delight.
Having run out of knickers and put on a pair of bikini bottoms I figured it was time to do my laundry so I lugged the basket to block 3, used the tablets mo dhaidí had sent in his last parcel and shuffled back to my room in my fuschia pj bumbums and oversized Nirvana t-shirt.
Cleaned the atrocity of a corner that I call home, did the recommended 40 minutes of chemistry homework, listened to too much Jape (no such thing) and that song by Gist
Headed to chemistry with Morgan's glasses on (in my room from exciting block 1 adventures the night previous) and my black boots. Trevor wasn't there so I stole some of Dilene's answers and all her gossip.
Then I had geo and got back my mock paper it was acceptable and I said nothing wrong about Africa.
After school I didn't have much lunch but the apple was like a pink lady apple. I painted a mural with Laurita. Ella se ve muy guapa recientemente. 
Dragon boat was at 3:30. Only Sam and I showed up, Michi a bit later. A shame, it was a nice day. Hong put us in kayaks and sent us into Tolo Harbour. He's the greatest man, if only for his skill in knowing exactly what time it is by looking at the sky. .
After dragon boat I had a good long shower and put on a crop top cause I felt good about myself and I lay on my bed feeling good about myself. 
Oliver sent out a basketball e-mail. FREE FOR ALL. It was fun for a time. I was on the Loreto A team in first year after all.
Left and ranted idontneednomanbutitwouldbeniceifonceinawhileimetonewhowasnotamisogynisticfuck
Someone's listening to One Direction and I'm going to study maths soon.
My copy of Ulysses is on a bus in Bangkok somewhere and I miss it. That's why I'm writing funny. I was going to get mango from Morgan if I finished it by mid March and I was almost there.

Farai and a cockroach. Farai.


No comments:

Post a Comment