Monday 1 April 2013

Explaining the Last 8 Photos on my Ipod

Heather and Jason came for a visit. I happened to have Morgan's tartan corset skirt and fab bathrobe handy so they made the most of that. I think they went to Wellcome dressed as such later though I'm not entirely sure.

I made purple lipstick out of eyeshadow and vaseline and thought I was the shit. Enough so to take a selfie.

We went on a dive and I wore my reindeer beanie. In March. O wel. 


I went to the 10,000 buddhas monastery with me Granny/Mum's friend Sheila who was in Hong Kong for a few days. C'est le pagoda ici. 

This guy was one of these 10,000 Buddhas.

Leila and I are attempting to learn how to do maths. It's not working very well.

I went to Lamma Island to visit Anna on me Easter break and this was it in the morning. I'm not entirely sure whether we'd slept or not by this stage. 

I went to Pao's house after Anna's to get me some r&r and ended up being rudely awakened 3 hours after settling in for me comfy sleep and kicked out of the house. I escaped the gaggle and got the night bus back from causeway...to Nick Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment