Wednesday 15 June 2011

Here goes nuttin'

I made this blog for Kate Holland. And Mrs McGrath. Because they told me to. Technically they told me to make it for when I go to THE PLACE THAT CANNOT BE NAMED BUT IS SPELLED *whisper* h-o-n-g k-o-n-g.


But I got impatient. Because I quite like to be pretentious. And how better to express my pretentiousness than a blog?


I'll be posting about things like...well, food. And the bruises I pick up on my summer travels (that's always a good one). And maybe music? You'd have to be prepared for a bit of White Stripes spam and Antony and the Johnsons shite. I'll post about reading 1984 and completely missing the political undertones. Whatever. Praps I should just let y'all look forward to the mystery of it all?




Also,  unattractive genius photobombs (my speciality) are a given. Enjoy, bitches.

4 comments:

  1. I wait with apprehension to discover your wonderful encounters you shall meet in the land of the future and also your foodie bits too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifth year is going to be much more bearable with this gem :D Btw lovin' the pic above.Raunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta guys! @Kate foodie stuff tomorra! @Christian CHANKS BBZ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold the phone have I just created a blog by accident?!

    ReplyDelete