Friday 17 June 2011

The Sugar Connoisseur Extraordinare

I pride myself on being quite a foody person. 
I don't do the whole sun dried shrimp liver pate on seaweed biscuits with a gratin of cherry sprouts, but I do do sugar. And lots of it. Here is last week's cinnamon pull apart bread. [Recipe] Excuse the Arctic Monkeys CD, that's a little something I call (epic) product placement. I force fed Joe and Dad a bit, but ate the rest myself. Some people just can't appreciate the beauty of uncooked heart attack. Nomnom. Good with a glass of milk. Adding raisins next time.

 And to continue with my sugar connoisseur - ing, here's a fake oreo. Superquinn's best. 
They shouldn't exist.
 ∴ the horrified orangutan.


Don't shame yourself by purchasing them. 
This has been a public health warning from Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment