Wednesday 29 June 2011

Yoghurt Makes The World Go Round

...And don't you dare contest that.


The smell of burning pig flesh doesn't really appeal to me in the mornings. Each to their own, but Monday morning, after a mega night of not sleeping and doing various activities including scooter races, cheese eating, intense teeth brushing and Romanian cultural immersion in that dodgy place about a 45 minute cycle away from mine which we refer to as "Gowran", I for one was not up for cremated sausages.

So after being bribed with a bag of jellies by Joseph I began the treacherous cycle home. A number of mishaps occured; rain, chain failures (which had to be fixed on the side of the Danesfort hill, morto.5 on the morto scale) , a minor (but incredibly graceful) fall into a ditch to name but a few.

Then, with one last final push along the main road I made it home, albeit completely bushed. Well you can imagine my delight when I discovered I had returned home to none other than a STOCKED KITCHEN!


All better.

No comments:

Post a Comment